❮ RETURN TO CAREERS PAGE
Enrollment CoordinatorJump down to apply
Job Title: Enrollment Coordinator
Wage/Hour Status: $15 – 17 an hour
Reports to: Systems Administrator
Dept./School: Blue-X Virtual
An Enrollment Coordinator works directly with the Systems Administrator and other department teams to perform requirements, workflow and process enrollments. The aim of the Enrollment Coordinator is to align the outcome of the position’s responsibilities and deliverables with the strategic initiatives of Blue-X Virtual, while promoting the organization’s overall vision, objectives, goals and culture.
High School Diploma/GED (Bachelor’s preferred)
- 1+ Years experience in Customer Experience.
- 1+ Years experience using Google Workspace preferred.
- 1+ Years experience in processing student enrollments preferred.
- 1+ Years experience in technology inventory management preferred.
- 1+ Years experience with SIS preferred.
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent and problem-solving skills.
- Creative thinking to deliver innovative solutions.
- Strong time management and workload skills.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with a consistently positive attitude.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Answer calls from families about enrollment.
- Process applications in a timely manner.
- Maintain SIS records
- Assist with maintaining inventory of loaner equipment for students.
- All other related duties as assigned.